Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tomorrow Share

Thursday, October 13, 2011
Based on the behavior of last market day, I think tomorrow will be the start day of super October. If you look my analysis on October 6, about Suwarnamahal Financial Services It shows a future of SFS based on technical factors.


  • I would like to mention some stocks that are closed to breakout and continue upward trends.
  • If you look at SFS I think it will touch 90 levels sooner
  • SINI will start its upward trend since price band lifted from 7/10/2011
  • LGL.N and X will continue its started rally
  • TAFL, GRAN and BFL also considerable


Further we can expect a good demand for fundamental sound stocks. because Friday MSI was up by 39.54 points (.67% up).

This is not a buy sell or hold recomendation

2 comments:

Tax said...

please display the date of the post.

PTx Consultants said...

Thank you for your comment. This was a repeated post. I am sorry about that. I know date is more important and I'll mention it from next time.

Post a Comment